We recognize the hardship for seniors and those at-risk community members who are not able to see their families and loved ones at this time because of the risk of infection, and we are always here to offer companionship services, alongside our full range of services, to reduce isolation and alleviate loneliness and boredom, wherever a senior calls home, including assisted or independent living situations.
When providing services, our top priority is always the safety of our clients and caregivers. To that end, we have implemented the following additional safety measures for all of our caregiving staff:
- Monitoring personal health daily for COVID-19 symptoms (new onset of fever, cough, sore throat and/or shortness of breath)
- Checking temperature daily prior to starting a shift, and reporting any fever above 100.4 degrees
- Completing a COVID-19 screening questionnaire prior to starting a shift
- Staying at home until released by a medical provider or supervisor if there is any indication of illness
- Pre-screening clients each day to ensure no one in the home is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- Following standard precautions for hand and respiratory hygiene, wearing surgical masks, and wearing gloves when in contact with any body fluid, blood, or secretions
- Properly cleaning and disinfecting the immediate area where the client is located
We apologize for any inconveniences arising from this pandemic, such as cancelled shifts, scheduling changes, and new caregivers. Please know that we are doing everything we can to protect those we have the honor of serving, and that we deeply care about each of our clients, their families, and the greater Bismarck/Mandan and Fargo communities.
We invite you to contact us any time at (877) 691-0015 with questions or concerns you may have, as we all continue to do our part to stop the spread of COVID-19.